WELCOME TO MY NETWORK

HPNOE'S PROFILE my notes, my story, my world

 
Ruang Waktu

Free Blog Content

My Relative Fellow.. PLZ Shout It Out
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
My Fellows
Waktu Salat
My Song
Kamu Pengunjung Ke...
Thursday, April 15, 2004
many things to tell about....
but something that i want to tell is stuck!!!! Stuck in my thought. Why?? i can't figure it out?? Why??
I think my life is colourful now. But after i reach this condition. i feel there's something that unusual. Dont' know what it is?? Make me confused! Really! My routinity can't help me runaway from this situation.
I had many friends now. So various I think. From many province in Indonesia. have different characteristic too. From too religious until too "free". But they are Indonesian like me. I feel my life like walking in one area. don't know why?? Since i'm a highschool student ..., I must follow the rule that not followed by the one who make the rule. I hate birokratism. But as u know my college now is path of this birokratism under treasury department.
so my future is chosed not by me. I don't like this. I must make a decision that being"pegawai negeri" is not my final destiny.
Am i Right?? My future is on my hand.
posted by hpnoe @ 4/15/2004 11:23:00 AM  
|
About Me

Name: hpnoe
Home: Jakarta, Bintaro, Indonesia
About Me: Hepnu itu Misterius, aku sendiri gak tau tentang aku sendiri
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com BLOGGER

© 2005 WELCOME TO MY NETWORK Template by Isnaini Dot Com